The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wish: Hide/view Notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It'd be nice to have the ability to show or hide all notes in a project.

Select all the items you want to display notes (or hit Command-A to select all) and then go to Edit -> Edit Note in the menu bar (or hit Command-').

Is that what you're looking for?

not sure if that is what Toadling wants

but it is good for me
thanks

librarymonkey27: I have to tell you that your "Bitty Tiger" has brightened my week. I even made a 10 second movie in Motion starring B.T.: <http://www.myrrhofrochester.net/bitty.mov> I can take it down if he's copyrighted, of course! ;)

*it might take a few minutes to load...sorry 'bout that.

Last edited by Myrrh; 2008-04-11 at 07:37 PM..