The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I'm Digging the Notes Set Up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just wanted to say, I've not been a heavy user of the notes field in the past, but have been using it more lately, especially to enter content that I later incorporate into blog posts. I really like the way it is set up that when viewing the pane with the little blue circle / arrow that the notes are not only viewable, but scrollable right there rather than having to go one more pane to the right just to view...and it makes sense, of course, that you would need to go there for editing the note.

As Borat would say, Very nice! (note the Borat thumb for the post title)

I too love the notes, but I did send this screenshot to Omni to illustrate how silly it is to have a tiny bit of the action's detail screen show between the Title/Notes above and the keyboard below. In this situation, I think the notes should auto hide, and then reappear when the keyboard goes down.

-P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-4.jpg
Views:	775
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	625