The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Not Loving Context Sorting [A: Adjust using View button in v1.13.1 or later.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
It seems clear there are good uses for both ways of sorting, so we're looking at providing a sorting option for context lists in our next update.
FWIW and specific to OmniFocus built-in contexts on all platforms, I'd like to see at least a four level sort preference/setting (Preferences in OF Mac, Settings in OF iOS). I believe this would allow most users to set the sort as they see fit using whatever combination of flag, name, due and start dates they wish.

Kindly,

James

Version 1.13.1, available today, makes this a configurable option. Open the Context screen, then tap the View button (it looks like an eye) in the toolbar.

I just downloaded the updated OF for iPhone and context task sorting is now an option.

Thank you Omni Group! I'm one *very* satisfied customer! You guys are awesome!