The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Double-clicking top-level in utility drawer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Double-clicking the top-level row in the utility drawer put the text of that level (outline title) in a red lozenge at the very top of my outline. I could drag it around, into rows, as an entity. Double-clicking the lozenge did nothing. Finally I deleted it. Now there is no text shown for the very top level in the Utility Drawer.

What was this, what is it good for, and how can I get the title back? The text title still shows in Underlined Bold at the top of my outline, but the top level in the UD is blank.