The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync kills WiFi connection [A: WiFi + Bluetooth causing radio interference] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Following the update of my iPhone 3G to ios4, OmniFocus for iPhone has once again started to misbehave during Bonjour sync sessions. A recurring problem is the iPhone dropping my wireless connection during syncs. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading from iTunes. Although wireless bonjour works fine to start the sync session (the iPhone can see the mac server etc), the iPhone drops my wireless connection when transferring the mac based omnifocus database to the phone. I have archived old actions on the mac and tried rebuilding the database, all to no avail. Has anybody else seen this problem and found a fix?