The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to represent weekly meeting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
(Caution! New user - please be patient if the answer is obvious - I have looked in the manual and in this forum but couldn't find a good answer)

I'm looking for recommendations for how to represent a weekly meeting on my schedule.

I realize I could put in a milestone for each week as a separate task, but I'd really like them to show all on one line instead of each meeting being on a separate line so that all of those items don't take up so much vertical space. If I group them and collapse the group, they don't show up as milestones - it shows as a continuous activity.

Any suggestions?

Julia