The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem with remaining actions in Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In Contexts view on the iPhone, for @Errands it says 4 remaining; 4 overdue. But if I click on Errands, there are no actions there. There used to be, but I changed their context yesterday. On the Mac, it correctly shows no actions for @Errands. In my iPhone settings, I have Contexts set to show Remaining. I reset and synced the DB but the problem remains. How can I fix this?

Also, the badge (which is set to show overdue items) shows 12 when there are really 11. Maybe these issues are related?

Thanks -- Barbara

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsnyder View Post
In Contexts view on the iPhone, for @Errands it says 4 remaining; 4 overdue. But if I click on Errands, there are no actions there. There used to be, but I changed their context yesterday. On the Mac, it correctly shows no actions for @Errands. In my iPhone settings, I have Contexts set to show Remaining. I reset and synced the DB but the problem remains. How can I fix this?

Also, the badge (which is set to show overdue items) shows 12 when there are really 11. Maybe these issues are related?

Thanks -- Barbara
Do you have them hidden? Perhaps you have a start date set on the tasks? What are your view settings for contexts... perhaps it is set to "available" and there is a start date on the tasks, or they are blocked by something else in a single action list?

Go to preferences on the phone and set the view on contexts to be more inclusive and see what's causing them to not appear.