The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Custom Headers in Gantt chart Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

New and potential user here. I am wondering if it is possible to create custom headers/columns in the Gantt chart pane. I'm using OmniPlan to schedule and track my PhD research and it would be very useful to be able to see a SEMESTER heading - perhaps instead of QUARTER - and have that heading align with the actual dates of the school year.

What I really need to be able to do is see the start and end of my particular semesters in the Gantt window so that it is clear that the tasks align with those dates.

Please help if you can.

Thanks
Rich

Last edited by Rich; 2011-04-01 at 10:09 PM..

Hello Rich,

Would you be so kind to share with me how you schedule and track your PhD research using OmniPlan? I am starting a PhD in biomedicine soon, and I am considering planning my lab work in OmniPlan.

Best greetings.