The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing Frequency? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I have just set up OF on several Macs, iPhone 4 and now iPad. Syncing via Mobile Me is working well but I am a little confused about whether this is automatic or if I have to force it. I can see on the Mac that it occurs automatically every hour (is there a way to change this frequency?) but what about on the 'phone and the iPad? Do I have to manually do this?

Many thanks

David

If you have auto sync turned on, the iOS versions will sync 1 minute after you make a change, and should sync hourly thereafter (same as the desktop) provided the application is running and can make an Internet connection to the sync server. It will also sync on startup if the last sync was more than an hour ago, I believe.

With auto sync off, it only syncs when you tap the sync button.

To change the sync intervals, see this post:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost...34&postcount=2