The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Horizons Unlimited not displayed correctly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since some point during the 5.7 Sneaky Peeks OmniWeb startet to render The pages of the HUBB differently. The rows are way too wide and thus horizontal scrolling is necessary.
Example: Horizons Unlimited

Safari renders ist the same way in what I would call a first pass, but then corrects the representation so that everything fits into the window.

I hoped this problem would disappear during the development process, but no change until now. At the moment I'm using 5.7 beta 2 (v618.0.98981).

Regards, Hans

I just checked OW 5.7 b2, Safari 3.1 and FF 2.0.0.13 and they all create a horizontal scrollbar when the page is narrowed to about 820px.