The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ical syncing broken? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I seem to be losing contexts with each progressive sync. No difference in the way I have the contexts set up, yet some won't sync while others will. Any advice anyone? Thanks.

I also got a problem: tasks with due dates are not added to iCal

PLease Help!! Only a few tasks now seem to sync at all, and then they disappear after a few minutes from Ical entirely. This all worked fine, and then just started getting weird, as fewer and fewer contexts sunc up. My productivity is taking a giant hit. Anyone else having syncing problems?

1) email omnifocus@omnigroup.com and tell the ninjas so they can work with you to figure out what's going on

2) are you syncing iCal with anything else? .mac? a PDA?

Do you have your iCal prefs set to limit tasks to only the current date window view?

Thanks for the response. I am not syncing with anything else, including .mac. And I don't have views liimited in my ical prefs. Whats strange is that it was all working fine, and then slowly contexts just stopped syncing, seemingly randomly. Have also emailed the ninjas.