The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Possible to make parallel the project default? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Per my nearly-self-explanatory subject header: it seems that projects are by default sequential versus parallel. (Apologies if I'm not using the precise OF terminology.) Is there any way to make parallel the default?

If there is any way to do this, I would also like to know.

no way to do it that I know of , if you haven't already , I'd submit it as a feature request using " send feedback "