The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Poor-man's OF network sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I stumbled upon a psuedo-technique of sharing OmniFocus over a network which I found handy, and thought I'd post here.

Namely: If both your machines are running OSX Leopard, you can activate Screen Sharing, or the VNC solution of your choice, and just run OF remotely. Screen Sharing is a bit sluggish, but for simple use of OF I find it to be adequate. (And, if your network is like mine, it's faster than waiting for OF to load up its database over the network.)

Hope that helps!