The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Setting up calendar alerts in OmniFocus for iPhone [Retired: use local notifications] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ah, I see! In that case, you will want to use the calendar export; settings are in the same location as the local notifications settings.

Now that I think of it, though, you'll want to make sure that iDisk or WebDAV sync is enabled in Settings, and then check the location I mentioned before. I think we hide the calendar export controls since they're not relevant when sync is turned off...