The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Getting images to load Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do you make images load automatically when you open a page? I don't like having to do Command+Shift+I every time I want to load images. What do I do. Note: in the PrefPane Load inline images and Load background images are selected, but Colorsync isn't.
-thx :)

It sounds like you probably have an Ad Block setting enabled that is preventing images from loading.

Open Preferences and choose the Ad Block pane. There are three checkboxes at the bottom that control the loading or blocking of images -- disable these and see if the problem goes away.

I'm guessing the problem setting is probably "From third-party sites" as many sites these days host their images on a different server from the site itself.