The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Time of Day Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

If I have multiple actions due today but due at different times of the day, is there a way to see either the start time or the due time in the START and DUE columns? I know that I am able to input this information and if I sort by Due, it will take actions due later in the day and put them later down in the list, but as far as being able to see what time something is due, I have not found a quick and easy way except to go into an individual action and look in the inspector...

Nope, the inspector's your only option that I can find. That's a good suggestion though. I encourage you to email our support ninjas about that (omnifocus@omnigroup.com).