The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Export to OmniOutliner doesn't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When trying to export to OO3 format, I get this error:

Quote:
*** -[NSCFDate descriptionWithCalendarFormat:]: selector not recognized [self = 0x690f790]
After that point the Export command no longer works until I close and reopen the document. Using 1.0b7.

Yeah, sorry. We goofed. We'll have that fixed in beta 8.

Yup, I have the same problem - not a surprise. The reason I used it is that the printing function is still something I can not get to work right. I have used the 'omniplan' pull down in the printing menu but I still can not get a report that is not multiple pages wide even when I scale -- I know this reply should probably start a new thread for printing features. next time I have a problem -- i will create one.