The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Links broken & not fixable Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Using V 4.2.2 Pro with Leopard on a Dual 1.4 G4 Desktop.

My links from canvases to other canvases created with the Action palette are now broken. They will work once and then revert to "Clicking with the Browse Tool"... "Does Nothing". If I reestablish the link the same behavior occurs.

This occurs only with Text objects. Links from other objects still work.

I have put a ton of work into these links and would appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Thanks,

Last edited by Airbusky; 2008-02-03 at 06:42 AM..

This problem is Font related.

Changing the Font corrects the problem. Any way to change all fonts globally?

I'm having the same problem and simply changing the font to what the font was seems to fix the problem. Is there anyway we can get a fix for this? I'm using OmniGraffle Pro 5.0.1 (v136.15.0.103236).

Last edited by wesbaker; 2008-07-29 at 07:29 AM..

You can use the selection inspector and then drag a text-style chit onto one of the items in the inspector, in order to change the font of many objects at once.

This is a strange-sounding bug—*any chance you could send a broken and a fixed version of the same file in to the OmniGraffle support address? I'm no longer on the OmniGraffle development team but I bet they'd like to have an example file to examine.