The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Multiple GMail accounts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to use multiple GMail accounts at the same time? Is there some trick that makes this possible?

I've been playing Firefox the last week and it has a plugin that makes it possible to manage several account without having to logout/login.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
Is it possible to use multiple GMail accounts at the same time? Is there some trick that makes this possible?

I've been playing Firefox the last week and it has a plugin that makes it possible to manage several account without having to logout/login.
This feature requires storing multiple cookies for a site and selectively presenting the cookie to the server. OW does not have this feature. Neither does Firefox, of course. Hence, the plugin.

Yep, but is there some trick to make this work? (but I can say that the Firefox plugin didn't work as well as I would have liked to)

Now you've set me thinking.

You can view the cookies in OW, find them in your hard drive, copy each set to a separate folder, and then write an apple script that automatically copies the set you want to the correct OW folder.

I may take a crack at this later myself. It should be quite easy to do, actually.