The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Range of Days - Repeat - Keep track of Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I will like to set a list of a series of actions that I should do during a range of days.

Lets says I will like for OF to generate a daily (Monday through Friday) list of actions that need to be done.

Which is the best way to accomplish this, with the intention of it only repeat or populate it self from Monday to Friday?

I see that you can repeat every day items but it will also show on weekends, which I will like to avoid.

Regards,

In current versions of the app, "Repeat every day" actions will include weekends. We've got a feature request open for the ability to exclude weekends from that kind of repetition; email the support ninjas to attach yourself to that request. (Ones with more customers attached tend to get assigned higher priority.)

Thanks!

There's some discussion of how one can get daily tasks on a subset of the week's days here: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=15120