The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

changing font sizes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to change font sizes so those changes "stick"?

OmniOutliner works very elegantly with regards to styling (this includes font size changes). E.g. font size and type can be applied to a particular entry or to all members of the same level of the outline.

I can easily change font sizes and font type in Focus, but some of them stick while others don't. Specifically when I quite OmniFocus and then reopen, some of the changes are still there, others not. It's very weird.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a workaround to this, or is this a feature to be refined before final release?

Thanks for any insights.

Last edited by mitchellm; 2007-11-24 at 12:58 PM..

There is certainly some refinement needed; if you have specific needs for styling let us know with Help > Send Feedback. The major need that folks seem to have is to globally adjust the fonts size, particularly in the notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellm View Post
I can easily change font sizes and font type in Focus, but some of them stick while others don't. Specifically when I quite OmniFocus and then reopen, some of the changes are still there, others not. It's very weird.
I've only had this occur if I make a change and then quit without hitting ESC or otherwise exiting the editing mode for the item I was changing. And that was a long time ago. Otherwise my changes persist.

I find exactly the same, some font changes stick and some don't. For the time being I'm just sticking with the defaults but I'm looking forward to being able to change some of the settings one day.

(Of course, I've filed bug reports about this)