The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF - Forbidden Error 403 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I believe this has to do with the iDisk being protected. Has anyone else gotten around this error? I am racking my brain and I cannot figure it out - - and I know it is probably super easy.

Thanks!

UPDATE - Figured it out - - idisk did not like the secure http so I deleted the "s" and voila!

Last edited by uscmeche; 2008-07-11 at 06:03 PM..

I have the same problem. Which "s" did you delete and from where? Can you give simple instructions like idiot's guide? Thanks.

We don't recommend this: the problem with this approach is that the settings change means that the user name and password to the server you're logging into gets sent unencrypted - anyone with access to the machines that pass the info between you and the iDisk server could read and use your login information.