The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Latex/LatexIt Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm having a lot of trouble with Omnigraffle 5.3.6 and equations from LatexIt. Specifically, when opening a document with embedded equations produced with Latexit, the latex equations are missing.

I receive errors like:

Exception loading ShapedGraphic: *** NSUnarchiver: inconsistency between written and read data for object 0x....

Some of my old files have become unusable and new files also have this problem. I can get around it to some extent by selecting "Copy as PDF" explicitly in LatexIt, then pasting into Omnigraffle. However, even with this technique I've sometimes had files lose all the latex equations with the same errors as above. I can' t see any pattern to it.

This problem is serious enough that the software has become unreliable to the point of being usable for my purposes (Not to mention that losing my old files and diagrams is extremely annoying!). Is any fix in the works?