The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Task bar display on non-working days Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Forum,

I have searched the manuals and the OmniPlan General forum before posting this, so apologies if the answer is here somewhere.

I have a project where the resources only work on one day per week. On one of those days nobody is available, and the bar for a task spans across from the last working day to the next working day, giving the initial impression that there is work happening that day (although inspection of the properties reveals the truth).

I would like a different display for a bar that crosses non-work time (something like what can be seen in http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost...37&postcount=1), and I could have sworn that there was a way.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Jon