The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

future tasks in overdue projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have actions that were due last week. So, under the context view, when grouped by "due", they show up in the "due within the last week" group. They display in red. Makes sense. They are past due.

However, if I change one of those actions to be due today or in the future, it remains within the "due within the last week" and red. Doesn't make sense. It is no longer past due.

Seems that the only way to get the action into the right state is to delete and re-add. Why shouldn't I be able to re-plan an action to a future date?

I'm confused. What am I missing?

Paul

(this is 96712)