The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"bad URL" message on exports (other than text) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am receiving a strange error when exporting to WebDav (both DropDav to Drop Box and Box.net). When I am trying to export any type other than 'Text' the system hangs for 5-10 seconds, then I receive two consecutive pop ups that say "bad URL".

If I then push the cancel button on the export, OmniOutliner crashes. Again, happens on both of those WebDav options. Thought it might be a DropDav issue at first, but Box.net proved no better.

Strangely, if I export as a text document, all is well. It saves right away. Though I'd prefer to keep my documents in OO form to maintain dynamics.

Anyone else experience this? Or have an idea why I could be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Please email support at omnioutliner-ipad@omnigroup.com so we get more information about this error and help you resolve it. Thanks!

Take the question mark (or maybe some other punctuation) out of the document title... That is what worked for me.