The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

view all due on date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This might be an easy one, but i cant seem to figure it out. I was wondering if there is a way to view all tasks / actions that are due on a specific date?

The idea would be so i can get a list of things i need to get done today or tuesday across all projects and contexts. It would be nice to also to be able to see all the items i need to get done in a given week.

A lot of my projects are longer running and it would be nice to be able to focus on the ones i need to get done today.

Currently i'm just creating a new project labeled with the given day and copying actions to that list as my check/todo list for the day (seems like very bad form to me).

Thanks!

In context mode, use the filters to group by due date and sort by due date.