The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus to Omnioutliner (including columns) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
The simple fix is to replace "≠" with "is not equal to".
Well, having done that, now I get "NSReceiverEvaluationScriptError: 3" with "selected trees" highlighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
The simple fix is to replace "≠" with "is not equal to".
Thank you !

I have uploaded an amended version.

It seems, however, to judge by Craig's experience, that Leopard-baked Applescripts may have other problems on Tiger machines. I wonder if Apple is aware of this ?

I have uploaded a plain text (MacRoman) copy, and I have now downloaded and run it successfully on a Tiger machine with a simple set of data in Omnifocus.

Robin.

Last edited by RobTrew; 2007-12-19 at 12:01 PM..

Here's what I'm seeing with the latest (text) version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture.jpg
Views:	827
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	443  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Here's what I'm seeing with the latest (text) version.
Looks reminiscent of a problem discussed in another thread

What are your OS and OF versions ? Do you have multiple OF windows open ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
Looks reminiscent of a problem discussed in another thread

What are your OS and OF versions ? Do you have multiple OF windows open ?
YES! version 9 works for me! :) :D :cool:

Thanks Robin!

Is this script still available? (getting a message from .mac that page can not be found.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
Is this script still available? (getting a message from .mac that page can not be found.)
I think the author rearranged his pages a bit some some old links don't work. Try this:
http://web.mac.com/robinfrancistrew/...ioutliner.html

Thanks! I'm seeing that now.

Thanks Craig. Both links should now work.

I just got done moving a ton of my Omnioutliner files into Omnifocus and I was busy arranging them when I tried to move some items back out to OmniOutliner Pro. They appear as links and they loose their hierarchy. I have been searching high and low and I found this thread.
I put the script into a new folder I labeled "Omnifocus" into the base level Library\Scripts folder but I don't understand how to drag the script onto the toolbar?

I am completely shocked that being able to export an outline to OO isn't a feature built right into Onmifocus.