The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Processing items to dropped folder Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So I've got my Someday/Maybe as a dropped folder containing multiple projects and single action lists (which are active, but inherit the dropped status). However, this doesn't seem to let me assign any of the Someday/Maybe projects to inbox items when typing it in the action's project column.
Any ideas?

EDIT: And while I'm at it, I don't find a way to filter the view so that it hides completed projects but still shows projects in a dropped folder?

Thanks!

Last edited by hypotyposis; 2010-05-26 at 09:15 PM..