The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Converting Omnigraffle to Visio format online Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know if there is a place or service online where you can convert an Omnigraffle file to Visio? I need to make changes to an Omnigraffle file but don't have access to a Mac at the moment. Ideally I would then want to open the Visio file in Omnigraffle and save it back as an Omnigraffle file again.

I found some places online that let you convert Mac-based program files to PC-based program files (like Keynote files to Power Point) but not for Omnigraffle.

Does anyone know if it's possible to do online?