The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Leopard issue - not OW specific Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After updating to 10.5.1, it appears my system has a permissions error that is causing files downloaded by OmniWeb to be saved as owned by root (group is me). This is almost certainly an OS X issue and not an OmniWeb issue, but within OmniWeb is where I first noted the problem. Fixing permissions through DU does not rectify.

Hello, sorry you're having trouble here. This isn't really something we've seen reports of before. If you create a new account on your machine. Log into this new account. And try downloading something through OmniWeb, do you still see the problem?