The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Growl notifications Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I finally made the switch from kGTD to OmniFocus, and although I love the new functionality, I find I can't trust the system yet. Of course mistakes are forgivable for an alpha product, but I've entered several items using Quick Entry that just disappear.

A Growl success/failure notification after every Quick Entry would provide the piece of mind to trust the system:
  1. Enter a task in Quick Entry
  2. See the Growl success notification
  3. Work on in peace
Also, I hope the Omni team will utilize Growl instead of a homegrown notification solution. I'm sure a lot of users will agree.