The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Preparing for sync"....Time out (WebDav) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I got a Webdav-Account at my Web-Provider and configured my Omni-Focus in the iphone how it was described. I got problems setting it up via the "Share" or "Email" - Function, but if I wanted to set it up manually, the webdav-url was entered in the iphone.

Ok, I tried to sync, but

a) I only get a "Preparing to sync" and nothing more

or

b) I should fill in my Login / Password for my webdav-account (If I use http://) but the app asks again and again for my login-date.

c) I got an "untrusted server certificate" If I use https://

Any ideas? I don't want mobileme only for OmniFocus. There must be a possibility to sync the Iphone without that...

Bastian

Do you have OmniFocus for iPhone 1.0.1 installed on your phone? You shouldn't be getting the untrusted server certificate message with that version...