The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus 1.5.2 iCal Duplicate due events! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, after I tried to syn the Omnifocus on my iPhone a few times with the new 1.5.2 feature "Calendar Export" on my mobileme, I finally got it to work. But i noticed all my coming due event are duplicate like 3 times, is there a way for me to reset it? Coz it's kinda bother me to see a bunch of the same event pop out on my iCal.

Last edited by Hitteam; 2009-07-22 at 05:56 PM..

I guess you have subscribed the notification for 3 three times. You can delete them in "settings->mail, contacts and calendar(perhaps this name, my system is in Chinese)"
You will find more than one account of Omnifocus Reminders and all the accounts point to the same file. Just delete and keep one.

OMG IT WORKS! Thanks (xiexie) you just save my life:D Thank you very much!