The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location Awareness? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

Please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed. I was wondering if there is a way to have omnifocus for iPhone alert you when you have actionable items near a certain location. I think this feature would be amazing. You could control alerts for specific locations or contexts. For me, I often have a variey of stands to do downtown. These errands are not usually very pressing, but if I went out to eat lunch and happened to pass a store where I had an available action receiving an alert would be really helpful. Does a feature like this currently exist? Are there any plans for something like this? Thanks for your time!