The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Drag and Drop onto OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrump View Post
I would much rather have the name of the file show up as a hyperlink like an email does.
I would like to be able to see attachment names at a glance as well, and I sent feedback on that long ago.

However, displaying only the filename would make Quick Look activation difficult, wouldn't it? I really like having access to Quick Look for attachments.

If I had to choose between only a filename without Quick Look or only an icon with Quick Look, I'd definitely choose the latter.

-Dennis

Folks that want file names for their attachments: send email to the support ninjas (under the help menu) and ask to have that email attached to request #39880.