The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Consistency of entering data on iPhone & Mac version Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
On the iPhone when you are burning through the inbox and sorting, it goes Context then Project.

On the Mac is goes Project, then Context.

I can go either way of course, but I find I get tripped up when the order of decisions is different for the different platforms.

Is there a way to re-order the iPhone entering? (Or the Mac one?)

Can't reorder them, to my knowledge, and it is puzzling to me why this wasn't addressed before there were so many copies of the apps in the field! At this point, it would seem the change would have to be optional, to avoid upsetting the customers who don't use both....

FWIW, I think project then context makes more sense on the Mac. On the iOS devices, either order seems about the same to me, but consistency of thought process would be an improvement!

Last edited by whpalmer4; 2011-12-05 at 08:23 AM..