The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dragging for reordering tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Perhaps because I'm used to Windows or the iPad, but when I drag above the list I expected to have the list scroll so that I could drop the task at the top of the list. Am I doing something wrong or is there a better way than dropping it part way, scrolling, and doing it again?

Try dragging a little less far beyond the end of the list — it should work, but you've got to hit the right spot.

Huh, you're right. Not very intuitive tho. Is this a general Mac issue or specific to OmniFocus? I just got my Mac and haven't had a lot of time to investigate.

Dragging files around in the Finder suggests to me that this is not atypical. The fact that I had to experiment to answer suggests to me that one becomes accustomed to it :-)