The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sharing an outline by mail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to share my outlines using mail. I am using OnmiOutliner as a note taking tool, and at the end of a meeting, I would like to quickly share my note with the meeting attendees.

I tried copy and paste but that doesn't work because the indents are lost.
I tried to export an outline to HTML and then copy the HTML code in Apple Mail. That seems to work quite right. But the process is quite clumsy and not doable for me.

Does anyone know if somebody has written an Apple Script for this?
@omni: do you intend to include a "Share by Email..." feature in an upcoming release?

This might or might not suit your needs, but I print the outline to a PDF and then email that.

Well, if they are all Mac users, there's a particularly easy solution: just mail them the OO file! You don't have to buy OO to read OO files; just download the trial, which will still let you open files read-only after the trial is up.