The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Toggle from Available to Remaining Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Most of the time on my iPhone I keep the "In Projects show" setting to "Available". There are times though while I am looking at a projects I want to see all the remaining tasks for this projects. Is there a button that I am missing. Right now, I have to tap the home icon, switch the setting and then go back to project, find the project (which is hard now because of all my projects are showing), look at the remaining tasks, rearrange them, then hit the home button, switch the setting and go back to projects.

That's a lot of step, where some sort of reveal button would save a lot of time. If I am not missing it can this be a feature request?

Thanks,

George

The behavior you're asking about does not currently exist. To make a feature request, please send email to the feedback address: omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com.