The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Inbox Indicator Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

it would be extremely usefull to have another icon for the Inbox when it is not empty and showing also the noumber of items in the Inbox next to it.

Cheers

Mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario.Batz@cern.ch
Hi,

it would be extremely usefull to have another icon for the Inbox when it is not empty and showing also the noumber of items in the Inbox next to it.

Cheers

Mario

This is planned :-)

Second request: It'd be GREAT to see an ordered list of planned 1.0 features. I bet you'd get some interesting feedback, if you could set up a "prioritize the following N features" voting system. Might even save yourself some work, through both not implementing infrequently-requested features, and posting "we plan to get to that" responses to feature suggestions.

$.02,

-bbb

Or even an un-ordered list, so we know what we don't have to ask you for.

By the way, are you going to include a... <grin>

--Liz

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooce
Second request: It'd be GREAT to see an ordered list of planned 1.0 features. I bet you'd get some interesting feedback, if you could set up a "prioritize the following N features" voting system. Might even save yourself some work, through both not implementing infrequently-requested features, and posting "we plan to get to that" responses to feature suggestions.
Major features for 1.0 that still need to be implemented:
Repeating tasks
Rich Text in Notes (including support for attachments)
Support for single tasks (without a project)

In addition to that we have hundreds of smaller bug fixes and enhancements we plan to add. We're getting tons of customer feedback and prioritizing accordingly. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Major features for 1.0 that still need to be implemented:
Repeating tasks
Rich Text in Notes (including support for attachments)
Support for single tasks (without a project)

In addition to that we have hundreds of smaller bug fixes and enhancements we plan to add. We're getting tons of customer feedback and prioritizing accordingly. Thanks!
The support for single tasks without a project was one I was whining for, but it's in the current build - so that's one less major feature.

So uh, can we trade it for a keystroke that will grab an email from mail.app and dump it to the inbox for processing? <g>

Brad

We're still working on UI for the single tasks. It's not complete yet. We're also looking at writing a script to integrate with Mail. It will probably be a script that will send emails into your inbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
We're still working on UI for the single tasks. It's not complete yet. We're also looking at writing a script to integrate with Mail. It will probably be a script that will send emails into your inbox.
Woo hoo! That's what I'm psyched for. I just posted in another thread my workaround for this which is kinda silly.

Brad

Will columns be resizable in 1.0?

This is especially important in Context View.
Currently every single task takes two rows in Context View because my project names are longer than fit in the allowed width of the preset Project column.

Lots of wasted space, and does not look good