The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnifocus iphone photos don't show up when syncing after upgrade Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just upgraded my omnifocus iphone client to 1.5.2. After upgrading I took some photos associated with tasks. When I have synced with my desktop client 1.6.1, I cannot view the photos. The task indicates that there are attachements to the todo but when I view the not it is just two blank lines. If I view the todo on my iphone I still see the photos no problem they just don't show up on the desktop client. This happens on my laptop and my desktop computer. Any idea how to fix this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 51.png
Views:	589
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	1014  

What happens if you click inside the notes field? I see the same thing as in your attached picture if I have OF set to collapse the notes field when not editing. The photo is there, but since it's not in the top row of the note field I don't see it unless I click inside the field as if I were going to edit the note. You toggle this behavior using the 'View' menu, 'Collapse Row Text When Not Editing' and 'Alway Show Full Row Text'.