The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Show group name in perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way of showing the group an action item is part of in a perspective? Without that information I am missing a lot of the information about what the action item actually refers to which forces me to go back to the items project.

Thanks for any hints on how to solve this!

In the bottom of the General Preferences "Show full hierarchy"

Thanks for the answer. Unfourtunatly "Show full hierarchy" shows the hierarchy of contexts or projects and not groups, which is what I am looking for.

I believe we've got a feature request open on adding action group titles in the relevant places when the "Show full hierarchy" setting is enabled.

If you email the support ninjas, they can add you to the list of folks who'd like to see that happen. (Items with more customer interest attached tend to get assigned higher priority.) Thanks!

Feature request submitted. Thanks Brian.