The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Opening a new window focused on a project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just stopped working to come here to post this.

The double click to focus feature is something that I've only become aware of since I read this thread and now I use it all the time. I have a few perspectives that are basically areas of focus (eg big applications that I'm developing such as 'Intranet' or 'Extranet') so my perspective shortcuts show me all my active projects for one of these areas. Being able to double click on a project to focus in a new window is 'ace'!

I'd agree that the beginner's dialog is probably the best way to go as now I've discovered this feature, I wouldn't want it to go.

beginner's dialog

In my opinion, the best way to go. Please don't take away the double click to focus.

Another vote in favor of the beginner's dialog box. I use the double-click-to-focus feature all the time and would be really bummed if it went away.

Last edited by duodecad; 2010-10-25 at 06:38 AM..

Seems like a better place than some to post this question: is there a defaults command for regaining the ability to double-click to open in a new window instead of having to hold down the option key?