The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Crazy crash... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ok on the newest update for OF, when I hit the quick entry keyboard shortcut like i usually do to enter something into OF, this time it crashed the program, and now i cant even open it again.

NOO!!

when i click it on the dock to open the app, it just bounces up and down for a long time then eventually stops bouncing. this is the first time OF has ever crashed on me.

what do i do?

Oh, no! I'm sorry for the trouble. If you sent us a crash report for the original crash, we should be on the case shortly and if we need any additional info to get to the bottom of this, we'll be in touch if you don't mind.

In the mean time, to get you back on your feet, would you mind sending a sample to omnifocus[at]omnigroup.com, please? You can take a sample by opening Activity Monitor (located in Applications > Utilities), selecting OmniFocus, and pressing the "Sample Process" button. Please save whatever shows up in a text file and attach it to the message. (If you're on 10.4, you'll need to double-click on OmniFocus and then press "Sample".) If you wouldn't mind referencing myself or this post in the subject line so it jumps out at us, we'd really appreciate it.

Again, I'm very sorry about that. Thank you for your help!