The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Displaying, entering start/end times in 24 hour clock Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Love the product - thanks guys!

I've discovered the display section in the preferences and set hour display to 0-23 1 digit. But after doing so, nothing changed in my gantt chart's display of start/end time. Additionally, it didn't help me start entering in start/end times in the inspector using 24 hour times.

How do I enable this so I can enter and display 20:00 instead of 8:00 PM?

Cheers.

The display preferences are just for the gantt headers. All other date/time formats are controlled by the Project: Formatting inspector and your System Preferences: International settings.

Changing System preferences worked. I guess there isn't a per project way of setting this - could be a "nice to have" enhancement as some projects make more sense displaying time in 24 hour clock format while others are good for 12 hour.

Thanks!