The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showing total resource cost for task groups? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I view the total resource cost for all the child resources contained in a Task Group?

If this is not possible now, it seems like an important feature to add ASAP.

Thanks,
Steve

You can turn on the cost columns by going to "View" --> "View Options" in the menubar and checking the "Resources Cost", "Total Cost", and "Task Cost" boxes.

Thanks for your speedy reply. I had found it myself and tried to post my own reply, but it must not have been saved.

I appreciate Omni's great support.

Steve

just started w/ the product....having some issues getting my numbers to add up with multiple resources on a task at different rates...

mysvcmon: Could you please provide a specific example?