The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

App stops responding to taps once attachment opened/closed? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have several projects where I embed PDF files. In the ipad, after I open the PDF, once I close the PDF, I'm no longer able to click on any actions in any way. Does anyone else experience that problem and is there a workaround?

I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing! I've got some PDF attachments in my database, and I'm able to open/close them without losing the ability to tap on other items.

That probably just means that there's something different about the situation on my iPad that's causing it to not tickle the problem that you're running into. We'd love to investigate this with you - can you please email our support ninjas? Thanks for the help!

I've seen similar behavior, though not necessarily after viewing a PDF file. I think the app runs out of memory; restarting it always gets it working again for me. Usually seems to happen when I'm viewing a perspective that contains all of my remaining actions.