The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Something Dumb I'm doing - quickentry window question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can quickly bring up the quickentry window...

But how do I add a SECOND item? I've tried enter, return, shift enter, cmd enter, etc.

I keep having to re-invoke quickentry when I'm trying to dump a bunch of stuff out of my head.

Shift return works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmgeek View Post
I can quickly bring up the quickentry window...

But how do I add a SECOND item? I've tried enter, return, shift enter, cmd enter, etc.

I keep having to re-invoke quickentry when I'm trying to dump a bunch of stuff out of my head.
See here: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...6543#post16543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
On a related note, I've been trying to figure out a way to enter more than one task in Quick Entry if I have "Return should also save and exit" enabled in the preferences. It would be nice to be able to enter more than one item at a time. Is there a keyboard combination that allows for creating more than one entry without having the window disappear? I feel like there's something really obvious that I'm missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
You could always turn off "Return should also save and exit" and use Cmd-S to save and exit. That frees up Return to create a new item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfay View Post
Shift-return does it.
I don't know why Shift-Enter is not working for you. Shift-Enter and Shift-Return both work for me. I downloaded the most current build just now and tested it again.

Sigh. And now it does. No idea why it was broken.