The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't Check for Updates: 'lost network connection' dialog Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Anybody seeing this error when you try to do a 'Check for Updates...'???

My web connection is good as I'm streaming radio, surfing, receiving email, etc. However, when I try to perform the udpate, I ALWAYS get this dialog popping up now. Was able to do updates regularly until about 2 weeks ago...now I have to manually download a new copy from the website if I wish to update. Very strange. Note that I just bought a license and installed that - but still getting this error.

Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks...Bob